Video Surveillance Solutions
MRR Global offers the latest in IP Video Solutions using Open Source software that is scalable, adaptable, and compatible.
MRR Global offers an Enterprise Class, end-to-end solution for IP Video Solutions: Consulting, System Design, Site Planning, Installation and Maintenance all from certified and experienced professionals.
MRR Global has standardized on the Milestone Open Source Video Platform and the wide range of Axis IP Video Cameras. The MRR Global DVS team is NOT drawn to one brand for the back-end hardware. We prefer to design our solutions using the latest in IBM x86 Servers, Storage and Networking hardware.
MRR Global offers Hosted Video Solutions. For example, if you have 10 stores with 3x cameras in each, don’t pay for expensive DVR / NVR gear; just push it up to the Cloud. We also work with older technologies, like DVR/NVR devices. MRR Global DVS Solutions can bring you up to Local, State and Federal Regulation Codes and Laws.
Here are some of the features and benefits of a MRR Global DVS Solution:
· Ability to incorporate existing CCTV analog system on new IP-based open systems
· Remote access and remote control capable
· Fully programmable Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) cameras
· Real time 2-way audio communication capability
· Cameras that can deliver HDTV 1080p or 720P resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio in full frame rate 30/25.
· Standard category 5/6 cabling (POE) and wireless IP capabilities
· Pixel-based motion detection, with image buffering and Email/SMS alerts
· Interface with access control and POS systems
· Wide range of Video Analytics and Smart Video software plug-in tools
· Deter and detect unwanted events (rapid and effective responses leading to Actionable Intelligence)
· Minimize the risk of industrial theft
· Protect premises from threats to property and assets
· Protect employers from false liability claims (i.e. Personal injury, slip and falls)
· Enhance and monitor employee safety and security standards
· Use IP surveillance as a force multiplier for existing security resources
· Monitor customer behavior through Video Analytics
· Help meet requirements set by Local, State and Federal Laws